Indian Institute of food Science & Technology
- Identity card is compulsory for getting access to the library.
- Silence to be maintained.
- No discussion inside the library.
- No personal belongings allowed inside the library.
- Enter your name and sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering library.
- Admission of the library.
- Students are allowed to library only on production of their authorized /valid identity cards
- The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member Shall return the same immediately
- Library books are to be deposited at least one week before leaving the station or any breach (short vacation) and 15 days before any long vacation.
Working house of the library :
- Monday to Saturday 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
Circulation issue system :
Books will be issued on presentation of the library cards with the id cars student are instructed to cheek while browsing and they will be responsible for any type of damage or mutilation noticed at the time of return
Overdue charges :
Material borrowed should to be returned on or before the due date stamped, if returned late overdue fine will be changed for the delayed period
Book lost :
If the books are lost, then the borrower shall replace the books of the same edition or latest edition or pay double coast of the book after getting permission from the librarian
Care of library cards :
Take special care to maintain the library borrower cards
Do not fold after entries made on the card Members are responsible for the entre set of library borrower card issued of them
Loss of cards :
Loss of borrower card should be reported to the librarian Duplicate card may be issued against format application and fine
Library borrower card are valid for the entire duration of the coerces to access library facilities at the end of the courses borrower cards shall be returned to the library
No due certificate
Each student shall obtain certificate from the library after returning all the books issued, surrendering the borrower’s cards and offer paying outstanding dues if any
Care of library books :
student are require to handle the books/journal very carefully ,marking with pencil, writing or highlighting, tearing the pages or mutilating the same in any other way will be viewed very seriously. In such case reader shall be held responsible unless these are brought to the notice of the library staff at the time if issue
Reference section :
The section has Encyclopedia, dictionaries, text books Reference books etc. which are only available for Reference. User can make use of these resources.
Journal section :
In these section journals, general magazines, and news papers are available they are arranged alphabetically the latest issues are displayed on display rack and other previous issue are arranged in the rack are meet only for reference within the library.